Business Analyst (Agile - Financial Services / Insurance)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Agile - Financial Services / Insurance)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2016 14:37|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst with a strong Financial Services background (ideally Insurance / Back office) to work for a market leader on a permanent basis in West London.
The Business Analyst is responsible for defining business requirements for change initiatives as prioritised by IT governance process, working closely with business stakeholders to articulate requirements into logical, practical & functional project documentation, in accordance with the ITDF.
To undertake business analysis & facilitate the delivery of business benefit through the development of effective IT solutions, working with internal IT Teams, contractors or 3rd party providers as appropriate.
Provide Business analysis skills which may include any or all of the following; qualitative & quantitative analysis, formulating initiatives, defining requirements, process design/improvement, test support and BAU transition.
Business Analysis Experience -
* Proven experience of building strong & effective relationships with teams, stakeholders, customers & partners at all levels.
* Experience in all aspects of business analysis with a proven track record in delivering business solutions.
* Experience of working in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
* Experience of working on System Integration Projects.
* Running requirements workshops & interviews in order to obtain requirements.
* Extensive project experience on medium to large scale projects including end to end experience of the project lifecycle.
* Experience of working within a process led change environment.
* Strong BPMN & UML use case experience
* Proven ability to articulate solutions that meet business needs
Insurance Experience (must have a strong background in Financial Services if do not have specific Insurance experience)-
* A proven track record of working in insurance sector across following different processes / functions is highly desirable:
SYSTEMS / FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
* A working knowledge of key insurance processes are highly desirable -
* General insurance processing operations
* Experience of working in Insurance or Banking and Financial Services
* Case tools e.g. Enterprise Architect / Troux / Aris.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Agile Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
£30000 - £31000 per annum + DOE
Business Intelligence Manager (H/F)
Technical Operations Analyst
£30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
Senior Project Support Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Total Package value £43K