|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kim Eager|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2016 18:34|
In this role as a Business Analyst, you will partner across the organisation to understand business needs, products and processes. The role is responsible for understanding detailed processes, to map and document those processes and to identify further areas where processes can be improved, ultimately leading a new process design. The Business Analyst will produce high quality process documentation which can be used to train staff.
* To work under minimal supervision to understand existing processes at a detailed level.
* Map and document both existing process and 'to be' processes
* Identify further areas for improvement and to document the processes
* Prepare the process documentation to a high quality standard that can be used to educate and train existing and new staff.
* Own and manage your own workload and to proactively anticipate next steps and follow through.
* A self-starter, ideally, with knowledge of bid management processes, cost estimation, pricing models. Familiarity with IT Development and Testing environments.
* Familiar with working in a project environment, under pressure and to deadlines.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills.
* Good understanding and proven experience in using structured analysis techniques and the ability to evaluate and plan approaches on projects, you will have excellent communication skills and able to communicate both written and verbally to internal stakeholders and external clients
* You should be confident in process observation and documentation, be able to facilitate cross functional conversations and workshops.
* You will have with CASE tools and advanced Visio / MS Office experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Agile Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Agile Business Analyst
West London, London
£47000 - £53000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Technical Operations Analyst
£30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
Senior Project Support Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Total Package value £43K