Big Data Specialist (Application Architect)
|Job Title:||Big Data Specialist (Application Architect)|
|Location:||Leiden, South Holland|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 13:38|
The company is providing the community with a platform for messaging, standards for communicating and they offer products and services to facilitate access and integration; identification, analysis and financial crime compliance. Their messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 banking and securities organisations, market infrastructures and corporate customers in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to communicate securely and exchange standardised financial messages in a reliable way. As a trusted provider, they facilitate global and local financial flows, support trade and commerce all around the world.
* You will Provide technical expertise to assist internal staff in the implementation of the Cloudera Hadoop (CDH) software in the Production and Enterprise environment
* You will deliver technical training sessions on Cloudera manager and the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
* You will document recommendations on how best to support/manage/monitor CDH as well as for scaling the data store (Hbase)
* You will engage in discussions with development and qualification teams, who are mainly based in US, to provide technical comments on key documents such as design and implementation guides
* You will engage in discussion with teams that are delivering the underlying infrastructure (ie. HW and NW), to provide technical insights on recommended configurations
o Very deep knowledge of Apache Hadoop (Cloudera) and Apache Spark
o Very good knowledge of HDFS
o You are not hesitating to meet other people.
o You are proactive.
o You are able to give trainings on technical tools.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's