Big Data Developer/Architect
|Job Title:||Big Data Developer/Architect|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fini|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 17:30|
Location: London, UK
Duration: 6 Months Rolling
Rate £500 to £550 a day
* Have total 10+ years of overall IT experience in Java/J2EE Development and at least 3-4 years in Hadoop stack.
* Strong Experience in processing Big Data and analyzing the data using Map Reduce, Spark, KAFKA, HBASE, Hadoop, HDFS, SOLR, YARN, Hive, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Oozie.
* Good knowledge on Java 8.
* Good knowledge on security like Kerberos, Ranger and Knox.
* Knowledge on cloud platforms and DevOps.
* Involved in development of Hadoop, Big data and HDFS file systems and Integrating with Tableau/Arcadia
* Enthusiastic to learn new technologies.
Nice to Have
* Python Scripting
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst (Insurance)
City of London, London
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
£500.00 - £550.00 per annum
IAM System Developer
Senior Sales Executive - SW Solutions
Experienced Sales Executive