Big Data Developer
|Job Title:||Big Data Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 17:54|
I am currently partnering with a client who are recruiting for a number of Big Data Developers. They are looking for candidates that have a proven track record working with Java and who have at least 3-4 years recent experience with the Hadoop stack.
· Proven track record in Java/J2EE Development and at least 3-4 years in Hadoop stack (this must include experience with Java 8)
· Strong Experience in processing Big Data and analysing the data using Map Reduce, Spark, KAFKA, HBASE, Hadoop, HDFS, SOLR, YARN, Hive, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Oozie.
· Good knowledge of security products (ie Kerberos, Ranger and Knox)
· Knowledge on cloud platforms and Devops.
· Involved in development of Hadoop, Big data and HDFS file systems and Integrating with Tableau/Arcadia
If this sounds like you then please apply asap for my immediate attention
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
Data Analyst (Insurance)
City of London, London
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
£450 - £475 per day
Limerick, Republic of Ireland
€300.00 - €350.00 per day
£350.00 - £430.00 per day