Agile Test Architect
|Job Title:||Agile Test Architect|
|Salary:||£600 - £800.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2016 11:07|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London requires an Agile Test Architect on a contract basis. This role is not for somebody who actually does automated testing or writes automated test scripts.
You must have experience of what Test looks like in an Agile world and be experienced in the 'new world' of Testing where Testing is something performed by everybody as opposed to a functional group and a Phase in the SDLC. You will have strong knowledge of modern Testing tools and how they fit into an Agile environment. You must also have experience in redesigning a Test process end to end to a move to a world where releases are very frequent and everything needs to be automated end to end from the start.
Overall role purpose and additional skills required:
* Review the entire test process from end to end including unit, component, functional, non-functional testing and operational testing
* Propose changes in the test process and help lead those changes in order to achieve a much faster cycle
* Propose changes to the tooling used and help the migration to new tools
* Help shift the entire test process as far left as possible
* Review the current test data management approach; propose and lead changes to ensure test data is managed optimally
* Make incremental improvements to the test process to ensure value is delivery as soon as possible and on an ongoing basis. We specifically do not want a big up front report, followed by a long project and back end delivery of improvement
* Move the full regression test approach from one that takes days to one that takes minutes
* Continuously increasing automation coverage at the appropriate level
* Identifying and resolving bottlenecks
* Identifying and suggesting improvements in the cycle time and lead time
* Ability to communicate the benefits and rationale of the test automation service
* Agile methodologies including Scrum, TDD, BDD, CI/CD
* Conducting test automation tool assessments
* Conducting test automation proof of concepts, producing findings report and business case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's