|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent varied benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2016 10:50|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global market leader for a ASP.NET Developer to join a team of innovators and 'creative sparks' in its Innovation Centre in North Oxford. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic developer to learn new technologies, develop their skills and be part of the design process in a relaxed team-based environment.
You will be joining a well-established IT department with a highly sophisticated Web-based application. As well as maintaining the current system they are engaged in several ambitious ongoing projects. The client is a dynamic, constantly evolving company and their development team is responsible for creating best in breed products and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
The successful candidate will have proven commercial knowledge and experience of:
* ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC
* SQL Server / T-SQL
* Able to multi-task while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity.
* Innovative problem solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly.
* A passion for technology
Desirable skills include:
* CSS3 / HTML 5
* ORM Frameworks
* Experience of Agile development practices
* IIS / Web farm
Key responsibilities include:
* Mentoring and training the rest of the team in development best practice
* Ensuring the quality of our work
* Helping design and execute technical projects of all sizes.
* Helping to evolve the team's working practices and development processes
* Developing high quality solutions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Web Applications Developer - Web Application Engineer
Web Applications Software Engineer
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
£18.00 - £23.00 per hour