|Contact Name:||Eleonore Rigo|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2017 16:43|
The goal of customer communication and document management is to provide the capability of centrally manage the design and the processing of any communication to be sent externally through any channel (mail, SMS, letter, mobile, social media,…).
The Architect/Analyst will work in close collaboration with our domain experts, technical teams and internal business to review our current capability, define a future-oriented end to end solution architecture and elaborate the technical roadmap.
* Understand, analyse and challenge the business needs
* Understand, analyse and challenge the technical challenges linked to a large organisation
* Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture
* Prospect the market for a solution fitting our needs (e.g. through an RFi)
* Elaborate the roadmap for implementation, including budget and timing
·Provide analysis for projects/initiatives on current solution
·Support the improvement plan on current solution
-Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
-Knowledge of Customer communication and Document management area
-Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS
-Strong analytical skills
-Acquainted to operational constraints in a large environment
-Experience in RFx is an asset
-Open minded and creative
-Excellent communication skills
-Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
-Very good written and verbal knowledge of French, Dutch and English is needed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's