Applications Manager Lead - Pharma - Veeva - Polaris
|Job Title:||Applications Manager Lead - Pharma - Veeva - Polaris|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus and pension and healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2016 14:56|
Permanent - Surrey
Due to a reorganisation within this dynamic Pharmaceutical company, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Applications Manager Lead. This is a dual role providing team leadership, people management and development to the Applications Managers as well as performing the Application Manager role. You will act as the lead for the Applications Managers as well as being responsible for Veeva and Polaris.
As an Application Manager you will:
* Lead activities to enable Key Users and Process Owners to ensure the application functionality and application support is aligned with business needs
* Work with Business Relationship Managers and process owners to identify, support and manage delivery of applications and processes improvements to enhance the business value from the applications.
* Ensure project delivered applications changes are of the right quality and consistent with the core/global designs
* Provide the technical assurance of the support, development and continuous innovation of the platforms across EMEA
* Manage the application outsourcing partner (Veeva) ensuring consistent and correct support is provided to EMEA users.
As a team leader the successful candidate will be:
* Responsible for the day to day management of the team, their activities, progress and development as well as performance reviews and planning
* A point of escalation for the team in their day to day duties and career development and progression
* Accountable for the quality, support and effectiveness of all Customer Engagement Applications across EMEA.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Very strong working knowledge of Applications specifically Veeva or Polaris.
* Pharmaceutical sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Proven compliance expertise ; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
* Demonstrable examples of ability to develop, coach and enable high performance teams and proactively promote best practice and knowledge sharing.
* Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's