Application Service Delivery Manager (Pharm)
|Job Title:||Application Service Delivery Manager (Pharm)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 16:19|
Our client based in Surrey has the opportunity for an Application Service Delivery Manager on an initial 12 month contract. The Applications in question here are mostly outsourced so you will be dealing with 3rd Party Vendors frequently.
Skills and experience needed:
* Extensive experience of vendor management in a large, complex IT outsourcing environment
* Extensive experience managing 3rd Party Vendors
* The applications involved here are Veeva / Salesforce, so any experience with these is highly desirable
* Experience of working within a Pharma environment
* Experience with managing large scale Applications environments
* Experience with the outsourcing of Applications service delivery
* Excellent knowledge of service contracts and change orders.
* Knowledge of the systems development life-cycle, user requirements gathering, blue-printing, testing strategies and migration from development to production
* High level of communication skills and knowledge of English (verbally and written). Preferably knowledge and understanding of additional European languages.
* Good time management skills with the ability to work with minimal or no supervision
* Act and reacting with a customer focus first and foremost.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Delivery Manager
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
Service Integration Assurance Manager
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
Application Support Engineer
total package no car