Application Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Application Service Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 12:01|
Our client based in Surrey has the opportunity for an Application Service Delivery Manager on an initial 12 month contract. The Applications in question here are mostly outsourced so you will be dealing with 3rd Party Vendors frequently.
Skills and experience needed:
* Extensive experience of vendor management in a large, complex IT outsourcing environment
* Extensive experience managing 3rd Party Vendors
* The applications involved here are Veeva / Salesforce, so any experience with these is highly desirable
* Also highly desirable is experience working within a Pharma environment (or any other highly regulated industry)
* Experience with managing large scale Applications environments
* Experience with the outsourcing of Applications service delivery
* Excellent knowledge of service contracts and change orders.
* Knowledge of the systems development life-cycle, user requirements gathering, blue-printing, testing strategies and migration from development to production
* High level of communication skills and knowledge of English (verbally and written). Preferably knowledge and understanding of additional European languages.
* Good time management skills with the ability to work with minimal or no supervision
* Act and reacting with a customer focus first and foremost.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Java Application Development/Support
£325 - £330 per day
Business Analyst - Application Architecture
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €420.00 per day
Web Application Developer - Web Applications Specialist
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Java Web Application Developer - Web Applications Specialist
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
DLP Service Specialist
Great Benefits package, pension, flexitime, etc