Application Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Application Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Gaetan Tangton|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2017 13:57|
For one of the key financial infrastructure providers serving all the big players in the industry with a reputation of being a secure, reliable player on the financial market. It is a strategic goal of the company to maintain a very high standard in IT security to protect the business activities and our customers. Your role as Application Security Analyst is a key to implement a SAST and embed this practice in the SDLC of the company. You will be using IBM Appscan Source for scanning the company applications and become the 1st line of defence through monitoring security policy compliance.
You will be primarily responsible for:
* Supporting developers with the security assessment of the company applications.
* Supporting the organization in the definition of security remediation plans
* Supporting developers with the usage of IBM Appscan
* Define and maintain the Application Security Guidelines and Coding Guidelines
* Perform market watch on new coding techniques and threats to ensure Application Security Guidelines and IBM Appscan rules are kept up-to-date.
* Auditing security assessment made by application developers and auditing IBM Appscan scan configurations as necessary
* Execute independent security scans on request
Your Profile: You are a security experts familiar with source code analysis (SAST/white box analysis). You are familiar with the most common vulnerability types and you have a good understanding of how malicious attackers can exploit software vulnerabilities and what are the industry best practices to prevent such attacks.
You have already used IBM Appscan Source or a similar security source code scanning tool. You are familiar with the challenges of integrating such a tool in the Software Development Life Cycle. You are able to evaluate the outcome of such a tool and decide what is a false positive and what is a relevant finding.
You have already performed code reviews. You are able to read the source code to the degree to investigate and validate suspected findings and warnings. You are able to guide developers on why a certain coding practice is an issue and how to solve it. You are able to escalate security issues to the attention of management in order to prevent high risk vulnerabilities to be deployed in production.
Please write a bullet point resume with your different skills related to the job description
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Information Security Analyst
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Performance Related Bonus
Application Support Engineer
£300.00 - £325.00 per day
WebSphere Application Server Administrator
IT Security Enterprise Architect
£70000 - £100000 per annum + great benefits package