Application Manager (HCM & Successfactors)
|Job Title:||Application Manager (HCM & Successfactors)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2017 13:41|
Our client, a market changing Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey requires a Application Manager with indepth experience and knowledge of HR Processes, SAP HR Process Management and Successfactors Process Management. You will be an experience SAP expert with ECC6 HCM Lead and Successfactors HCM suite of modules experience.
Purpose of the role
* Forms core part of project teams needing a technical SME for SAP HCM from the IS organisation.
* Be part of virtual team able to provide expertise for 'business as usual' operations, tactical changes and enhancements to SAP and SuccessFactors System.
* To understand the global SF target operating models and identify the activities in decommissioning SAP HCM and its integrations.
* Work closely with Service Delivery team to ensure system availability and optimal utilization of the EMEA SAP environment & Global SuccessFactors systems.
* Appraise solution design and be able to provide alternative solutions as SME, ideally in line with SAP and industry best practice. Provide economical and compliant solutions for the SAP systems.
* Provide guidance for harmonised of use of SAP & SuccessFactors, across all business units within regional/global systems.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experienced SAP Expert as ECC6 HCM lead with 7 years+ experience and 3+ full life cycle experience of delivering international SAP projects
* Experienced in SuccessFactors HCM suite of modules.
* Configuration and integration experience of SAP & SuccessFactors
* In depth knowledge of HR processes
* SAP HR Process Management
* SuccessFactors Process Management
* Experience of large platform migration / re-hosting projects
* Experience in decommissioning of existing SAP/SF applications
* Understanding of SAP/SF hybrid application model related to infra needs
* Employee Administration including ESS/MSS , Organisational Management, Benefit Management, Time and Attendance, functional knowledge of payroll. Knowledge of portal and workflow for ESS & MSS
* Good cross modular knowledge i.e. SAP HR integrated with Finance & BI Experience of integrating SAP HR with other business critical systems
* Experience of working in a compliance driven environment
* Experience of project methodologies and grasp of ITIL.
* Experience of regional localisation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Support Engineer
£225 - £275 per day
Application Support Service Architect (Java)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €500.00 per day
Application Support and Deployment Specialist
Agile Delivery Manager
£475.00 - £520 per day