Application Delivery Manager (Agile - Payments)
|Job Title:||Application Delivery Manager (Agile - Payments)|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2016 14:06|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London are looking for an Application Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract. The delivery team is moving to an agile delivery model and as part of that journey they have started introducing Scrum as a methodology. The Delivery Manager is responsible for facilitating the delivery path for the development team members that make up the scrum teams in the agile delivery model.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Experience leading delivery using an agile model
* Strong management, decision making and negotiation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Flexible and able to adapt to and manage change.
* Manage cost centre within pre-agreed variances
* Able to think strategically and understand and manage the impact and risk of decisions.
* Professional knowledge of market segment, industry, technology, and discipline trends
* Previous experience in developing high performing financial payments systems.
* Educated to degree level in IT, Computer Science or equivalent degree e.g. Mathematics, Engineering
* Certified Scaled Agile Framework SAFe 4.0 consultant (SPC4)
* Support the business in the successful delivery of change, agility and continuous improvement
* Meet the business/customer requirements and be in accordance with defined quality, coding standards and architectural principles.
* Responsible for supporting the overall governance approach and its implementation within the application delivery teams.
* To understand and adhere to the company delivery methodology and industry standards where applicable.
* The Agile Release Train - acts as the Release Train Engineer for a Release Train segment of work (SAFe)
* To ensure the effective leadership of the key members of the team (e.g. People Manager, Scrum Master, Test manager)
* To motivate, inspire and give clear direction to the team to encourage a customer and commercial focus, clear lines of responsibility, excellent results and performance.
* To ensure all team members are managed in line with company policy and legislation, including performance management and appraisals, discipline and grievances and absence management.
* Develop, manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships with the Product Management, Portfolio Management, Customer Services, and across COO and the payment schemes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Manager (HCM & Successfactors)
Websphere Application Server Admin
Application Management Specialist (Java)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + total package £71k
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum