APEX Oracle Developer
|Job Title:||APEX Oracle Developer|
|Salary:||£425.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2016 15:12|
A Top 10 percentile Senior Oracle Developer/Database Designer with minimum 5 years Oracle Development experience is needed on a contract basis in Hertfordshire. You must have strong hands on experience of development using APEX.
As the Senior Oracle Developer you will work on the development of high performance, scalable, mission critical payments services using Oracle technologies in conjunction with Java. To assist in the technical design of high performance, scalable, mission critical payments services using Oracle technologies in conjunction with Java.
Ensure the implementation is in line with enterprise architecture, principals and agreed design, and a quality service is delivered into test and production environments successfully.Systems are required to process in excess of 1000 million items per year at rates of over 1000+ items per second
In depth technical experience and expert knowledge of the following:
* Oracle APEX
* Oracle database development in an N-Tier architecture
* Optimising database performance / tuning
* Oracle RDBMS 11g
* Large Transactional Databases
* ETL processes
* Transactional management
* Logical data modelling and analysis
* Physical data modelling and analysis
* Event based and other scheduling
* Data consistency and integrity
* All types of DB Objects
* Managing and releasing database changes
* Oracle reporting solutions
* Oracle RAC
* Parallel and threading processing techniques and concepts.
To understand the relationship of the database to other technologies e.g
* Java technologies
* Weblogic server 10.3.6+
* Web services
* XML processing technologies and techniques
* Application ORM technologies
* Ability to analyse and solve the highest priority/severity defects, and most technically challenging problems to a successful outcome.
* Able to correctly implement the most complex functionality, and create frameworks to a high standard.
* In depth experience in the full lifecycle of software development (inception to transition/Live)
* Able to competently carry out the most complex tasks without support when minimal instructions are given, even when outside influences reduce the time available
* Proven experience in creating and reviewing technical/design documentation.
* Proven track record in developing scalable, high performance Oracle (in conjunction with Java applications ) processing systems.
* Able to enter in to debates with architects and software designers to identify optimum solutions which meet both the technological and business needs.
* Able to quickly grasp all new technical and business knowledge to such an extent that they can almost immediately apply these new concepts in a work context and work independently and confidently with them.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350.00 - £380.00 per day
Oracle DBA/Database Specialist
Clare, Republic of Ireland
€350.00 - €400.00 per day
Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
€45000 - €65000 per annum + benefits
Deinze, East Flanders