Agile Scrum Master / Coach
|Job Title:||Agile Scrum Master / Coach|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + 90K Total Package value.|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2016 14:04|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London requires a Scrum Master / Agile Coach on a permanent basis.
The full specification is below but key words and phrases for this role are:
* Must have experience as an Agile Coach, not just a Scrum Master role
* Be able to take client employees on the 'journey'
* Not looking for a Scrum purist, more pragmatist.
* Ideally have experience of an industry which has large applications, fast transactions and a large throughput (e.g Pharm, Gaming, Aviation)
* Transformation experience of moving from Waterfall to Agile is highly desirable (either led this or been part of it)
* This role is based on the 'work' side, not the 'people'.
The main purpose of the role is to:
* Lead and manage the successful delivery of software changes to high performance, scalable, mission critical payments services using Java, Web and Oracle technologies.
* Be the primary interface between project managers and the development function for this.
* Ensure the implementations are in line with enterprise architecture, principals and agreed design, and a quality service is delivered into test and production environments successfully.
* Systems are required to process in excess of 1000 million items per year at rates of over 1000+ items per second.
* This role may involve line management responsibilities where agreed.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed:
* Strong experience of working in engineering teams, as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
* Demonstrable experience of leading transformation to agile practices or continuous improvements in newly established agile teams
* Experience of using Jira tools for backlog tracking, burn-up/burn-down metrics, velocity etc.
* Solid experience of working with Agile teams that develop large, high transaction services
* Good understanding of software development practices and agile software testing techniques is desirable (such as TDD, BDD, CI)
* Demonstrable experience of raising issues and driving change
* Proactive and passionate about learning new things and improving existing challenges
* Ability to encourage efficient communication and continuous improvement
* Certified Scrum Master or similar qualification
Desirable skills are:
* Ideally you will have worked distributed teams
* Seen the transition from traditional waterfall to Agile working- understand both cultures
* Experience of working with a high transaction volumes and Back End Servers
* Experience in Jira Agile tools
* Active involvement in Agile communities
* Knowledge of lean and XP techniques in relation to software development
* Knowledge of Java and Oracle development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£600.00 - £650.00 per day
Senior Agile Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Junior IT Consultant
Ingénieur Développement JEE Full-Stack H/F
Head of Development
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits