Agile Project Manager (Must have Marketing and BA Experience)
|Job Title:||Agile Project Manager (Must have Marketing and BA Experience)|
|Salary:||£480.00 - £505.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||James Hearne|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 17:55|
This position conducts stakeholder negotiations that span across portfolios by driving and managing numerous large, complex projects. In addition, this position will project-manage cross-functional teams by working closely with all aspects of the product development community: Market Vertical, Product Manager, Engineering, Testing, Legal, and more.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in Marketing. Knowledge of GDPR is also a bonus!
The key skills to fit this role are:
1. Strong PM skills
2. A Business Analyst background - someone who was a BA but developed into a Project Manager
3. Marketing background, CRM, Marketing automation, business systems experience.
* Very strong Project Management experience
* Project governance certification (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, etc.) required
* Degree educated desirable but not essential
* Agile knowledge required.
* Process improvement.
* Excellent negotiation.
* Data analysis skills.
* Advanced understanding of resource allocation.
* Experience coordinating team work flow in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Experience partnering with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts.
* A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives.
* Exemplary communication skills (written, presentation, meeting management, and documentation).
* Strong project delivery skills - accurate project planning, delivers to milestone dates, manages resources effectively, communicates status effectively, manages risks, and can juggle multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
* Ability to partner with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts.
* Experience delivering on projects of various size and duration.
* Highly adaptable to changing needs within the organization - adapts to rapidly changing priorities.
* Experience collaborating with others in IT management roles to deliver shared results.
* Strong professionalism and strong interpersonal skills required.
* Detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities.
If the above sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Senior Project Manager
Project Manager (Payments)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
E2E Project Manager
Underwriting Business Analyst - Agile - Insurance
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
RF Test and Validation Engineer
great benefits package