Agile Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£480.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 14:10|
You will be responsible for keeping a delivery team focused on delivering value against the product vision and making sure the team is as effective as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, establish and evolve agile ways of working and metrics to suit a teams delivery
such as stand ups, planning and show and tells.
- Highlight processes within the company that do not support agile delivery and work within
the wider organisation to transform these.
- Coaching delivery team members and business stakeholders to understand agile values,
principles and practices.
- Transform the product owners vision into an achievable delivery plan for your team.
- Proven agile delivery experience in a a large scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- People management and team building skills.
- Confident facilitation of small to medium sized groups (up to 15 people).
If the above sounds like you please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Delivery Manager
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€375.00 - €475.00 per day
Technical Lead - Application Delivery
£425.00 - £450.00 per day