Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£47000 - £53000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Karen Brown|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 17:21|
As a Business Analyst, you will nurture a close relationship with their customers and be accountable for the design of the product functionalities based on the customer's needs.
* Analyse requirements submitted by the customer or by Product Management.
* Deliver clear, maintainable and understandable functional specifications and interfaces documentation.
* Identify interactions and assess impacts with other Amadeus packages/products/solutions to ensure functional compatibility.
* Coordinate those interactions from building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality.
* Obtain specification validation through carrying out the functional review with Development, QA and Product Management
* Carry out the functional walk-through of the product with the Development team and Product Management
* Contribute with Development teams to technical design for their own area.
* Contribute with QA teams to product quality by giving inputs for the test strategy
Maintain and optimise
* Troubleshoot and investigate defects raised by our customers to ensure compliance of our products to the specifications and system integrity
* Communicate with customers on the steps taken to solve the issues"
Create and innovate
* Analyse needs and requirements, from customer and internal sources, and propose functional/technical solution recommendations with supporting rationale as well as an estimate of the required effort
* Provide on request functional knowledge on their own area for Sales, Account Management, Development, Implementation and Support requests (for elaboration of business cases and RFP responses)
* Provide inputs to Product Management for product functionalities enhancement, business cases and RFP responses, based on their knowledge & product experience. May participate on demand to customer workshops.
* Contribute to innovation and product evolution within their functional area by sharing with peers & product managers' information such as industry trends & standards etc.
* Show creativity and autonomy in finding solutions to nontrivial problems
* Run the monthly customer session, introduce all new changes to the customers, and collect the feedback proactively to reinject the needed changes in the backlog.
* Work closely with Product Management, Software Engineers, and Quality Assurance to create high quality products and enhancements
* Collaborate with your fellow team members, to benefit from their knowledge and different backgrounds, and bring your own assets to the team
Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
Relevant work experience
Experience in the Travel IT industry is a plus
- An understanding of what it takes to design, build and operate a large scale, complex system that has to operate flawlessly 24x7, 365 days per year.
- We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first. We need you to display these qualities too.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will work with other operations and development teams on a daily basis.
Computing: Capability to synthetize thoughts and flows
Languages: Fluent English
Specific knowledge: Travel IT industry experience is a plus
Other: Kanban and SCRUM methodologies, Team spirit, Multicultural approach, good communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, customer focus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Application Architecture
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €420.00 per day
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
£200.00 - £300.00 per day
Continuous Improvement Analyst
IT Integration Support Analyst