|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2016 17:56|
* Analyse and develop a best practice for re-implementing and testing the current BPEL processes in BPMN
* Work with other members of the development team and Activiti consultants to understand and implement best practice for implementing BPMN processes in Activiti, optimising for performance.
* Determine which processes should be carried out in which layer i.e. process layer using Activiti vs integration layer using Fuse or as rules using Drool etc
* Mentor and train other team members as they on-board in the use of BPMN and Activiti best practices
* Work as part of an agile team to deliver the requirements specified in the project backlog especially around the migration off the WebSphere process server and translation of processes from BPEL to BPMN.
* Work with the agile team and the product owners to agree and specify detailed tasks and approaches
* Follow and contribute to development guidelines and working practices for the team around BPMN implementation
* Actively be involved in and contribute to the various agile activities, including backlog grooming, planning, demonstrations and retrospectives.
* At least 3 years' experience of implementing workflows (ideally BPMN)
* Experience of working within an Agile environment ideally SCRUM
* Very strong business process implementation experience, ideally with strong BPMN knowledge
* Experience of installing and configuring Activiti and automating installation and deployment scripts.
* Development background - preferably Java, JEE, Spring, Junit stack with agile and XP practices.
* Working on cloud-based systems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's