Acquisition Negotiator for Fix Network
|Job Title:||Acquisition Negotiator for Fix Network|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2017 10:31|
What your main tasks would be like?
1) Facilitate deployment activities and coordination with other external parties
- Participate actively in the operational side of our roll out activities, advising and guiding other teams on all building permit issues or authorisations.
- Ensure all administrative follow up with other teams and external architects to ensure a timely and qualitative composition of building permit packages or authorisations.
- Day to day follow up of all files with both regional, communal authorities and Utility Companies.
- Establish working relationships with both Regional, Communal authorities and Utility Companies.
2) Obtaining approval for deployment activities.
- Work closely with other departments and actively participate in the preparation of technical files necessary to obtain all required approval by third external parties for the successful deployment, transformation and retention of our mobile and fix access network.
- Provide support to BGC's regulatory and public affair department during political and regulatory negotiations concerning environmental
-> What makes the job difficult to perform?
- Very good overview and organisation is required to assure the timely follow-up of the different types of authorisations, both with internal and external stakeholders.
-> What makes the job attractive?
- Full ownership of all important KPI's, contacts with the regional authorities.
3. Skills/expertise (f. ex. languages, commercial, project mgt. , strategic, analytical, people mgt.……)
- Extensive knowledge of all legal aspects covering the job is required.
- Good organisational skills are a must.
- In possession of a valid driver's license and own car.
- Physical ability to visit the network infrastructure, including roof mounted installations.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Languages: Good knowledge (written and oral) of Dutch, French and English.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
4. Technical skill
- Experience in Construction Yard coordination
- Knowledge in Project Management for fix network deployment are an advantage
Do you think that you have the right skills for this position? Drop me an email with your contact details and your updated CV and I'll contact you back!
Still on a mission and not available for this opportunity? Share this opportunity with your network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's