Accounts and Contracts Administrator
|Job Title:||Accounts and Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2016 17:35|
Based in Surrey
Are you looking to join a vibrant and high performing team? Want to play a vital support role that gives you variance in your daily tasks? Are you a skilled Administrator that wants to use your skills in a Global company?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our Accounts and Contracts team. Volt Europe are leading full service recruitment provider and because of this we make a lot or payments and issue a lot of contracts and therefore we need a fun and driven admin superstar to support the team. You will work closely with the Pay/Bill team, the Contracts team and also Credit Control so you will have a very varied role that will allow you to interact with lots of people.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
You will get:
· The structure to progress your career
· Competitive Salary
· A fun and vibrant work atmosphere
· Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
· Inter-role training
· Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
· The Life Sciences Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team of 8.
· Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
· Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
· Log Contract Returns
· Send Remittance advice
· Handle payment packages and invoices
· Log PO's and Credit Notes
· System admin
· Handle queries from clients and sales team
· Have fun
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's