3rd Line Support Specialist/ IT Site Support Specialist
|Job Title:||3rd Line Support Specialist/ IT Site Support Specialist|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2017 10:28|
Contract: until 30th of June, 2018
I am recruiting for the world's one of the biggest Software companies who is keen to find an ambitious and experienced 3rd Line Support Specialist/ IT Site Support Specialist within their UK I.T. Management team and working within the UK I.T. Group. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of an array of I.T tasks within one of the world's biggest software companies. They have a very friendly team environment and a great opportunity for progression.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Ensuring users have the very best support experience possible.
Resolving many I.T issues within the company which will include working with teams locally and around the globe, you will respond accordingly working to identify the problem and to ensure its resolution.
Must have a flexible and enthusiastic attitude to your work, whether handling cabling and having a 'hands on' approach, or liaising with others to organise the resolution of the issue.
A genuine and passionate interest in I.T and the desire to help people resolve problems they are having.
Specific duties include:
* Identify and resolve issues not owned or not reported to central IT service groups. This could include servers, services, products, client hardware, network, and many other IT areas.
* Provide support for Site Infrastructure such as Network Devices, Servers, Wireless Access Points, Cabling, mobile, etc.
* Out of hours, work may be required to support infrastructure changes and leadership team events.
* Work very closely with Global Service Desk and local Helpdesk Service Technician teams to deliver full support for user hardware and software.
* This includes providing support to the leadership team.
* Execute on IT local and global project tasks such as racking servers, supporting 3rd party site works, and other analysis tasks.
* Deliver Productivity training to users such as new hire orientation, introductory product training, security best practices, and mobile work.
What we are looking for:
* Very Broad technical background (Servers, Network, PCs, Mobile, AV).
* Strong Microsoft Product experience (Server, Office, Windows).
* Able to work very independently or as part of a team/project.
* Confident and friendly (able to work in a customer facing environment).
* Comfortable under high workloads.
* Support experience (Hardware, Software, Networking)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's