2nd Line Network Support
|Job Title:||2nd Line Network Support|
|Salary:||£290.00 - £320.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 15:59|
You will work within a 24/7 shift pattern providing 2nd line support and will be responsible for incident management, escalation and being the primary point of contact for all LAN/WAN and Firewall issues. You will also be responsible for taking ownership of network related faults/tickets and assist other teams to troubleshoot issues.
You will need...
- Previous experience of providing 2nd line support
- Strong LAN/WAN skills
- Firewall (Juniper, McAfee & Checkpoint)
- Hardware Set up (Appliance & Switches)
- Network load balancing - F5 LTM/GTM
- A knowledge of HP Enterprise level switches and routers.
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line Support
Arundel, West Sussex
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
3rd Line Network Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits package