1st Line Technical Support Analyst
|Job Title:||1st Line Technical Support Analyst|
|Start Date:||November 2018|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 14:08|
that calls are answered within the KPIs. Issues are logged both by email and telephone, and B2B for all
customers. You will need to follow the basic processes and diagnostics (1st fixes) to establish the exact
problem on site and where possible take call to resolution within agreed SLAs.
* Responsible for escalating issues according to the escalation process and ensuring the right
people are aware of any issues that need attention.
* Log & update all calls on both call management system and in some cases certain
third party systems. It is the Technical Support Analysts responsibility to ensure
that the call management systems are up to date with all necessary relevant information.
* Provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems, following basic processes and
diagnostics to establish the exact problem on site and implement fixes. This includes providing
Technical support for both engineers and third-party engineers on site and escalating to
2nd Line when necessary.
* Represent the company in a professional manner when discussing issues with the customer and in some cases third party companies ensuring you leave them confident in your ability to provide the
* Notify specific management and the Customer management team via email using the
agreed escalation procedure for all high level issues, with regular updates when requested (or
necessary) as per procedure.
* Ensure all system alerts are dealt with in a proactive manner and will be expected to provide
support to the Operations Team & Service Desk Administrator when necessary.
* Assist with the Implementation of new software, hardware releases and adhoc rollouts as part of
a team, eDevelop test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications.
* Perform exploratory testing on early-stage code.
* Perform a wide range of test activities such as functional/non-functional, regression and
* Advise the team about overall risks and trends.
* Facilitate communication between the technical & business stakeholders.
* Oral and written communication skills
* NVQ1/GCSEs and above (or equivalent) in key competencies
* Excellent Customer Service Skills * Problem analysis/problem solving
* Good Timekeeping
* Attention to detail
* Working in a very pressurized environment
* Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
* Computer Literate
* Quick learner Ability to identify and document defects
* Ability to carry out test planning and procedures
* Experience working on Scrum teams in sprints
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide audience of technical, non-technical
and stakeholders, on all levels
* Understanding of how to construct and document test cases.
* Knowledge of automated test scripts and interpreting results
* Clear and concise documentation skills
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE (not essential)
* Windows Operating System ranging from 2000 - Windows 7
* Network infrastructure
* Borland & SQL
* Visual Basics and C#
* Microsoft office
* Petrol forecourt systems
* Card Payment Processes
* Remote Connections
HOURS | 6am - 11pm Monday to Sunday covered by 12 hour shifts,
Pattern: 4 days on and 4 days off
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Middleware Technical Support Analyst
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€180.00 - €195.00 per day
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
Salesforce technical lead
Salesforce technical lead