Senior Solution Architect
|Poste:||Senior Solution Architect|
|Type de contrat:||Durée indéterminée|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||Janne Bate|
|Email du contact:||Janne.Bate@volt.eu.com|
|Job Publié:||August 10, 2018 11:59|
Our client is part of a multinational conglomerate with a portfolio including a product suite leveraging big data from intelligent machines and predictive analytics.
The platform provides for distributed computing, big data analytics, asset data management, M2M, and mobility. It includes capabilities for machine-level intelligence and communications, private and public cloud based connectivity, asset data management and analytics, integration with legacy IT systems, process execution, and a modern user interface for mobile and desktop use. Role: Forming a partnership with external customers & internal technical teams the incumbent will collaborate with development teams, pre-sales technical & commercial sales teams to help drive sales of the platform and product suite. A strong voice for customers, bringing technical & business requirements back to development teams helping ensure solutions continue to meet customer's needs.
Essential Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
* Help develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Includes providing vision, system and application architecture definition, problem anticipation and problem solving ability
* Provide software / hardware technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
* Share responsibility for the development and execution of the account sales strategy with the sales team, as directed by management
* Design, validate and present software solutions, including advanced product concepts, future direction and industry solutions
* Consults customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level; Analyses, designs, and develops a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business.
* Possesses working knowledge of configuration choices and related cost implications; Experience with multi-P&L solution configurations.
* Experience sustaining operational stability through various life cycle phases
* Applies and guides cross projects architecture fundamentals using different architectures composing the holistic Enterprise Architecture; Drives and Manages consolidated architectures, improves architecture processes and methods across multiple projects/products; Creates, Executes and Leads adoption plan that align to business requirements and roadmap.
* Trains others on how to design and create the winning proposals that result in successful deal closure
* Adjusts information (e.g. level of complexity) and story to align with audience. Clearly articulates the value of what is most important to the customer and how the solutions and/or services can meet the customer's outcomes; Produces functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilise, using presentation and storytelling concepts.
* Possesses extensive knowledge of full solution catalogue within a business unit and proficiency in discussing each area at an advanced level.
* Significant expertise in developing and selling SW/HW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success
* Deep understanding of the technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, application layer, virtualisation and cloud technologies
Industrial Internet, Industrial Internet of Things, Asset Optimisation, Operations Optimisation, IOT, cloud, digital
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C
HR Solution Architect (Successfactors)
Senior Solution Designer
Solution Architect - SAP - DV Security Cleared
£600 - £700 per day
£500.00 - £550.00 per day