Senior Analytics Consultant (retail property)
|Poste:||Senior Analytics Consultant (retail property)|
|Type de contrat:||Durée indéterminée|
|Lieu:||Kensington and Chelsea, London|
|Un salaire:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||David Sheppard|
|Email du contact:||David.Sheppard@volt.eu.com|
|Job Publié:||May 19, 2017 16:15|
Due to constant business growth there is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join the property Consulting team of an international marketing services company that offer a combination of software, consultancy and data services from their modern offices in West London. They have carried out projects on a wide range of Property assets including high streets, shopping centers, retail parks and outlet and leisure centers.
They are looking for someone experienced in Consumer analytics with strong analytical and research expertise and knowledge of the retail landscape to advise clients using the company's bespoke products and market expertise. This is an exciting position where you will be making decisions that will help shape the leading retail destinations!
* Retail impact analysis & feasibility studies
* Tenant mix assessment & recommendations
* Customer behaviour analysis
* Sales forecasts
* Floorspace capacity assessment
* Competitive positioning
* Marketing strategies
* Internal and external client facing.
The successful candidate is expected to take on the management of key accounts and projects which will involve
writing proposals, overseeing analysts and carrying out technical analysis.
CORE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The successful candidate will have:
* Degree in a subject with high numerical content (e.g. Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Geography)
* Experienced in the retail property sector
* An excellent understanding of the UK retail landscape
* Proven experience in managing complex projects and large accounts
* The ability to draw on their industry experience to contribute to thought leadership and PR
* Good understanding of Excel
* Good understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint
* Ideally you will have Exposure to GIS software
* BI dashboard tools such as QlikView/Qliksense or Tableau would be very advantageous but not essential
Further training will be given to the successful applicant as the company support individual development and career progression
The successful candidate will receive a good starting basic salary, 22 days' holiday, discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and membership of the onsite gym.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV for immediate consideration.
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C