SAP Training Lead
|Poste:||SAP Training Lead|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||Kelvin Ball|
|Email du contact:||email@example.com|
|Job Publié:||July 31, 2018 16:27|
This role is specifically constrained to a major global project that is scheduled for completion in 2020. To ensure the successfully delivery of new systems and new ways of working, the client requires a Training Lead to ensure employees understand and can adopt new ways of working. The purpose of the role is to create a training strategy and plan, develop training material and deliver training to all users in EMEA through a variety of training channels including Train the Trainer, webex and written job aids.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* At least 4 years' experience of training including 2 years as Training Lead on similar sized project
* Able to manage training but also to create training material and deliver training
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Experience of planning, creating and delivering training in a regulated environment
* Ability to work autonomously and make evidence-based decisions: judgement to know when to seek guidance or escalate
* Methodical with ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. Tenacious to follow up and resolve outstanding matters and explore options.
* Excellent attention to detail and financial awareness (raise/process/track Purchase Orders etc.)
* IT literate (Intermediate stage) to type/ create and edit reports, trackers etc. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and eLearning and online systems (e.g. LMS, ZINC, TMF etc databases). Intranet and web.
* Good written and verbal communications including ability to prepare updates, summaries, emails to employees and managements.
* Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
* Understanding of cultural differences and their impact on training delivery
* Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
* Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal presentation
* Comfortable to work independently, seeking clarity on direction only.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
* Ability to persuade others to resolve issues and conflicts
* Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project teams
* Ability to know when and how to escalate issues before reaching critical level.
* Pharma sector experience preferable but not essential
CORE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITY
* Work with global training lead to design and implement a training strategy for EMEA (26 countries) for the rollout of S/4 HANA
* Scope includes Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain Management processes but excludes HR
* Highly regulated environment
* Training is expected to be a mix of Train the Trainer, webex sessions, videos and written materials (job aids etc)
* Conduct a Training Needs Analysis to capture detailed training needs of all in scope users
* Create a training plan and training curriculum
* Localise material developed by the global team to reflect EMEA customisations and develop new material if needed
* Arrange the translation of training material according to local needs
* Implement the training plan, scheduling all face to face and webex sessions
* Organise and run Train the Trainer sessions and UAT training
* Work with Comms Lead to publicise training
* Deliver Train the Trainer and webex sessions, supported by functional experts
* Capture feedback to measure the effectiveness and coverage of training
* Ensure there is adequate training in place for business as usual operation after the project closes
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C
SAP R/3 HCM Test Team Lead
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €425.00 per day
EMEA SAP Solution & Integration Lead (FICO)
Functional Lead Customer Center
Lead Java Developer
Salesforce technical lead