On Line News Features Editor
|Poste:||On Line News Features Editor|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Lieu:||West End, London|
|Un salaire:||£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||Karen Brown|
|Email du contact:||email@example.com|
|Job Publié:||June 28, 2016 17:33|
The successful candidate will be relied upon to be in tune with the national, international and global Entertainment, Travel, Lifestyle, Health and Food agenda, and work with the editorial team to understand the topics and trends in lifestyle and entertainment that will be of most interest to their audience. They will be prioritising the editorial content displayed on the homepage, tracking its success and adjusting as needed to ensure the page is rich and relevant at all times of the day or night. He or she must keep the site focused and fresh to deliver the largest possible audience ensuring and be the gatekeeper of quality, credibility and integrity to ensure the brand promise is kept.
Commercially we have a responsibility to ensure campaigns, sponsorships and promotions achieve their targets. The candidate must ensure these campaigns are supported and our advertisers achieve their goals.
Data and reporting tools provide us with significant analysis and learnings and as such are a constant 'North Star' for our business and decision-making. The candidate must be comfortable in this 'data rich' environment and be able to use the information at hand to create actionable insights to optimise the site and drive performance.
The ideal candidate will be a super user of digital publishing technology, an expert navigator of content management systems and be as comfortable with the technical as he or she is with the editorial.
* Contribute to daily editorial and content planning.
* Inform, entertain, inspire and delight the UK audience.
* Write brilliant headlines and use brilliant images to sell stories.
* Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly audience targets.
* Ensure commercial page view and impression targets are met.
* Ensure app promotions and store promotions are supported and optimised.
* Be focused on delivering audience, engagement and conversion growth.
* Manage, track, analyse and report on audience, engagement and commercial performance.
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C
Data Centre Operations Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
€15.00 - €16.00 per hour
Senior Multiplayer Game Developer
Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€450.00 - €500.00 per day