Network Security Engineer
|Poste:||Network Security Engineer|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||Joseph Santos|
|Email du contact:||Joseph.Santos@volt.eu.com|
|Job Publié:||October 24, 2017 14:26|
Context: Our client who is an important actor of the banking sector is looking for a network security engineer specialised in firewalls.
The IT Telecom and Windows system is responsible for telecommunications, including switches and routers, lines, firewalls, load-balancers, voice and media equipment, and many others security infrastructures.
The position of Firewall expert is for the team IT Network, Media and Security Systems
Start Date: asap
Duration: 6 months minimum
Function Description: Project and support on firewalls Checkpoint and Fortinet systems
* Participate in daily management of the firewall.
* Apply your Checkpoint and Fortinet experience during the project and if needed share the experience with the other project team members.
* Together with the project team guarantee that the business requirements continue to be offered during & after the project.
* Guarantee that the offered solution is in line with the companies' security policies.
* Document the delivered solution.
The required skills are:
* Team player
* Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude,
* Good Communication and Influencing skills;
* Good analytical and synthesis skills;
* Autonomy, commitment and perseverance in p
* Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural env
* Flexible, accurate & control minded.
* More than 3-year experience in the domain
* Checkpoint and Fortinet firewalls.
Technical experience / knowledge:
- Experience with firewall, daily management (provider one) and migration/upgrade projects
- Checkpoint FW and Provider One
- Other type of firewalls (Palo Alto)
- Juniper gateway (MAG)
Headquarter AB Building
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C