IT Business Implementation Relationship Manager (SAP - HR)
|Poste:||IT Business Implementation Relationship Manager (SAP - HR)|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||Kelvin Ball|
|Email du contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Publié:||September 03, 2018 10:35|
Our client, a leading Pharma company, has the opportunity for a Business Relationship Manager with strong IT and Pharma experience to work on a contract basis in the HQ in Surrey. This role will look after HR faculty, Data Privacy (GDPR) and Corporate Communications.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
* Work within the client to identify, implement and make effective use of technologies in order to enhance the value of the business.
* Work with business leaders and the ISS Team to ensure that European IT systems are aligned with business strategy centrally and in the affiliates.
* Ensure that IT investment is relevant to business requirements, demonstrably beneficial and appropriately leveraged through the European region.
* Act as an internal IT Account Manager for specified Business Function(s) or Geographies and ensure that the needs of the internal customer are recognised and addressed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Broad experience of Implementing IT Solutions
* Experience of SAP, ideally related to Success Factors, HR or Employee Central.
* Experience with Data Privacy
* Any experience with Sharepoint is nice to have.
* Pharma sector experience is nice to have with strong a customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Robust experience in an IT Department, including international and multi-national business.
* Experience of managing Senior non IT Stakeholders in Account Management relationships, representing the needs of the business function and the IT department.
* Experience of strategic planning (Roadmaps) and of aligning IT strategies with business goals.
* Experience of working through different stages of the systems development life-cycle, including user requirements gathering and blue-printing.
* Foundation in Process management, requirements gathering, analysis technique.
* Ability to act and react with a customer focus first and foremost and to talk the (business) language of the customer.
* Experience of working with a wide variety of Business systems relevant to the function supported International or Regional/Corporate HQ environment experience preferred but not essential.
* Able to work flexibly to adapt to a wide range of different types of internal customers
* Multi-tasking - it is essential that this person can manage the complexity associated with an HQ role in a growing Pharma company
* Flexibility and mental agility necessary to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions to business issues
* Highly numerate and data literate
* Proven compliance expertise; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C