|Type de contrat:||Durée indéterminée|
|Lieu:||Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Un salaire:||€20000 - €25000 per annum|
|Date de début:||Asap|
|Nom du contact:||Will Dennis|
|Email du contact:||email@example.com|
|Job Publié:||October 05, 2017 09:51|
"À raconter ses maux, souvent on les soulage."
Can you read the above? Do you have Engineering recruitment experience and want to work in an environment where the above idea is reality? Fancy having access to a swimming pool from your office?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our Engineering delivery team who recruit for Volt's biggest clients in Sophia Antipolis, South of France. You will be joining a company that is at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join a team that are going to be integral to this growth.
We are looking for experience Engineering recruiters to help us find candidates for our amazing engineering clients in France. You will need to be motivated and dynamic to keep up with the team who have high performing and improvement focussed.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, click apply now.
You will get:
- The structure to progress your career
- Competitive Salary
- The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
- Plenty of support staff
- International Opportunities
- Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
- Our VLS Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team on 8.
- Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
- Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
- Build effective and resourceful Talent Pools
- Build the database and utilise what is already there
- Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
- Be active and engaging on social media
- Be focused on delivering GP
- Work hard and have fun
- Speak Fluent French and good English
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C