EMEA HR Programme Lead (SAP Successfactors)
|Poste:||EMEA HR Programme Lead (SAP Successfactors)|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Un salaire:||£650 - £950 per day + Dep on Experience|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||Kelvin Ball|
|Email du contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Publié:||May 31, 2017 10:43|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Programme Lead with extensive experience within HR managing IT Projects (role can be seen as 70% HR, 30% IT). Key to the next stage of Programme are the Employee Central and Talent Modules and to be able to understand these from an HR perspective with enough technical knowledge to talk to vendors, etc. EC is the next big thing to be implemented for this client so your HR knowledge will cover areas such as what does EC mean to HR management and HR Processes, how HR functions fit together (eg. Payroll, Time & Attendance etc), HRM experience or understanding.
The role is looking after a major, global Programme which aims to deliver global processes and a single global IT platform across all support functions within the client. It is key to delivering the transformation within the HR function across over 25 countries within EMEA.
The successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven experience of transformation programme delivery within global organisations; deep knowledge of Programme and Change Management disciplines, ideally gained within an EMEA environment.
* Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
* Strong HR generalist knowledge married with a good technical appreciation of the IS challenges related to integrating HR data to downstream systems such as Payroll, Time & Attendance, Benefits.
* Competency and good understanding in SAP Successfactors Employee Central and Talent Modules.
* Ideally at least 2-years experience of working in a European role with Japanese experience an advantage.
* Ideally at least 2-years experience in a Pharmaceutical company or another regulated industry.
* Effective leadership, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
* The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of a Programme team.
* Proven ability to build relationships quickly with HR and Business stakeholder groups.
* The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
Ariba P2P Technnology Lead
Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer
Lead Web Application Developer - Lead Web Applications Engineer
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent benefits