Ecosystem EMEA Account Coordinator
|Poste:||Ecosystem EMEA Account Coordinator|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Lieu:||West London, London|
|Un salaire:||Up to £48000.00 per annum|
|Date de début:||asap|
|Nom du contact:||Karen Brown|
|Email du contact:||email@example.com|
|Job Publié:||July 31, 2018 16:51|
To work in their Paddington London W2 Office
In support of global technology partnerships (Ex. Adobe, Kenshoo, DoubleClick, Marin)
* Work under direction of the Ecosystem team, and in partnership with EMEA Ads sales and Tech Partner regional partner teams, to drive joint account optimisation.
* Work under the direction of the Ecosystem team, and in partnership with Tech Partner regional partner teams, to drive the local execution of joint initiatives.
* Schedule in-market QBRs; and support in producing presentations. In support of regional technology partners
* Account Plans: Under direction of international lead, support data collection and updating of plans. (international lead drives strategy, goals, owner of plan overall)
* QBRs: Drive work back schedule for QBR including scheduling of internal prep meetings and external QBR. Coordinate content development. Capture QBR action items and track/report progress and deliverables. General:
* Work with in-market Technology Partner Ambassadors and Technical Account Managers to support Ads sales team needs for technology partner information. This includes coordinating training, attending and presenting at team meetings, coordinating as needed support from head office.
* Support for in-market visits from HQ team.
* Marketing Collaboration: Work with in-region marketing teams to support events, speaking opportunities.
* Execute Swag delivery to partners, coordinate holiday gifts, etc