Digital Product Owner
|Poste:||Digital Product Owner|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Date de début:||01/04/2019|
|Nom du contact:||Sarah Mawaka|
|Email du contact:||Sarah.Mawaka@volt.eu.com|
|Job Publié:||March 13, 2019 15:24|
The e-TRANSFORMATION & Digital Studio division is responsible for the various websites and applications that are offered to both our residential and professional customers.
In order to reach our ambitious goals, we are actually looking for a dynamic consultant with proven digital experience (APP & WEB), to assist our digital product owners in the set-up & execution of several key-projects that impact our online self-servicing environment. Depending on the project, the target audience might be part of the RES, SE or ME, COR segment.
As such you will become part of the Digital Servicing team, which aim to offer our customers attractive and performant applications that allow them to manage their customer account & products, both via the mobile appand via the web. Customer centricity is essential.
Task & responsibilities
* You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
* You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or application to develop (for all types of devices from mobile to desktop).
* You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-site E2E consistency.
* You ensure consistency with the "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
* You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in " Agile" modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
* You are the "owner" of the backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP required to launch together with your stakeholders.
* You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
* You report your progress to your management and to your stakeholders. In case you detect serious issues with the deliveries, you communicate proactively so that the project timing can be safeguarded.
*Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
*Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
*Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus.
*Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
*Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
*You are passionate by digital trends
*You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate each other).
*Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
*Eager to learn (able to learn fast new products and new technologies).
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C