Application Service Delivery Manager
|Poste:||Application Service Delivery Manager|
|Type de contrat:||Durée déterminée|
|Date de début:||ASAP|
|Nom du contact:||Kelvin Ball|
|Email du contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Publié:||February 09, 2018 12:01|
Our client based in Surrey has the opportunity for an Application Service Delivery Manager on an initial 12 month contract. The Applications in question here are mostly outsourced so you will be dealing with 3rd Party Vendors frequently.
Skills and experience needed:
* Extensive experience of vendor management in a large, complex IT outsourcing environment
* Extensive experience managing 3rd Party Vendors
* The applications involved here are Veeva / Salesforce, so any experience with these is highly desirable
* Also highly desirable is experience working within a Pharma environment (or any other highly regulated industry)
* Experience with managing large scale Applications environments
* Experience with the outsourcing of Applications service delivery
* Excellent knowledge of service contracts and change orders.
* Knowledge of the systems development life-cycle, user requirements gathering, blue-printing, testing strategies and migration from development to production
* High level of communication skills and knowledge of English (verbally and written). Preferably knowledge and understanding of additional European languages.
* Good time management skills with the ability to work with minimal or no supervision
* Act and reacting with a customer focus first and foremost.
Obtenez des emplois similaires comme celles-ci par email
En soumettant vos informations, vous acceptez nos T & C
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
Service Integration Assurance Manager
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
Application Support Engineer
total package no car
Web Application Developer - Web Applications Specialist
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits